Accessing LifeCourse Data
Facilitating appropriate data reuse is one of the key aims of LifeCourse. We encourage researchers from across the world (including from within our own institute) to apply to access data from our cohorts, to address new research questions.
LifeCourse has developed a streamlined process for potential data users to connect to the LifeCourse cohorts to request data access:
- Potential data users can request access for a single cohort or multiple cohorts within the one enquiry
- LifeCourse acts as a liaison and offers a single point of contact for enquiries, but each cohort remains entirely in control of their own data
- Enquiries are tracked throughout to help facilitate a smooth and timely request process
For data users
View our Data Access Request Guide for information on the application process. A summary of the application process is outlined in the figure below:
Once you have identified the relevant cohorts, submit an enquiry to begin exploring a new collaboration.
Ready to start your data access request? Submit an initial data access enquiry here
For data custodians
Visit our LifeCourse Data Access Hub for custodians for more information on:
- Optimising the reuse of your valuable cohort data
- Benefits of using the LifeCourse Data Access Request Portal for all your data access requests